30th June 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose among Costing & Taxation and Business Studies to score good marks in Intermediate?

Which subject should I choose among Costing & Taxation and Business Studies to score good marks in Intermediate?

3rd July 2019, 03:16 PM
Deepakofficial

Default Re: Which subject should I choose among Costing & Taxation and Business Studies to score good marks in Intermediate?

You should opt for the subject which you are good and interested in and continue with your studies further and I ma sure you will score well in your intermediate examination.

It doesn't matter which subject you opt for, all that matters is how well you study that subject and are you interested in studying or not, so choose your subject wisely and move ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?