8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose among Business Studies and Mathematics to score good marks in H.S.?

I want to take Commerce in Higher Secondary. But I don’t know which to choose between Business Studies and Mathematics. I want to know what to choose? And which help me to secure good marks in Higher Secondary?

12th April 2018, 11:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose among Business Studies and Mathematics to score good marks in H.S.?

It all depends upon your own wish that in which subject you want to opt as a subject in your examination. Since, you want to opt Commerce stream in class 11th, you will have to study both the subjects in class 11th Commerce stream. So, opt accordingly, which will going to be benefit for you.
13th April 2018, 02:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose among Business Studies and Mathematics to score good marks in H.S.?

Mathematics will be more scoring subject in higher secondary board examination as compared to Business Studies. You need to practice a lot in order to score more. You can do following:

1. First, complete all NCERT books of each subject. Solve exercises and analyze previous year papers.

2. Make two days in week for revision.

3. In last three months before board exams, solve mock question papers.

4. In exams, present your answer in neat and clean manner.
14th April 2018, 12:27 AM
ranu shahi

If you want to score good marks in higher secondary examination then you should opt Maths as one of the subject.
But if you are not interested in Maths then you should go for Business Studies. But you should think of both the subjects and then choose any one of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?