21st September 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose among Computer Science and Mathematics to score good marks in Intermediate?

I want to take Science in Intermediate. But I don’t know which to choose between Computer Science and Mathematics. I want to know what to choose? And which help me to secure good marks in Intermediate?

22nd September 2018, 10:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose among Computer Science and Mathematics to score good marks in Intermediate?

It is your choice because you should choose the subject in which you are interested. Both the subjects are scoring hence it is totally your choice that in which subject you want to persue 11th and 12th standard.
23rd September 2018, 09:27 AM
unnatiambulkar

Default Re: Which subject should I choose among Computer Science and Mathematics to score good marks in Intermediate?

You should choose a subject in which you are good, which is interesting for you because choosing that subject will create your interest in that field and will obviously help you to score good.
23rd September 2018, 10:17 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that if you choose Computer Science in your Intermediate standard then you must also have to take Mathematics alongside. There isn't something like you would choose Computer Science and then you don't have to study Mathematics, no you can't. So, if you are planing to study only one of the aforementioned subjects, the I would suggest Mathematics. Look both the subjects are scoring subject but its all depends on your understanding. In Computer Science you may also have to deal with learning theory but this is not in the case of Mathematics. In Mathematics you just have to understand the sums pattern and exercise it.
30th December 2020, 10:18 AM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Choose the subject according to your interest . If you are interested in Computer Science choose that or else if you are interested in Mathematics choose that , so you can score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?