19th May 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to qualify if scored 18 marks in Physics of AHSEC? Can I get additional 2 or 3 marks to qualify in Physics?

Sir, can I get 2 or 3 additional marks in Physics in Higher Secondary exam of AHSEC of this year? Is there any chance to pass if I have scored 18 marks in Physics but qualified in other subjects?

22nd May 2016, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to qualify if scored 18 marks in Physics of AHSEC? Can I get additional 2 or 3 marks to qualify in Physics?

If results are declared then there is nothing much you can do now. Either it will be a compartment exam or some grace marks will be added to pass you without compartment exam by the board.

Normally, many students just pass the exam with pass marks only because most of the education board give grace marks so that students don't have to appear for compartment. Some go for improvement exam if they are not satisfied with the marks.
22nd May 2016, 08:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to qualify if scored 18 marks in Physics of AHSEC? Can I get additional 2 or 3 marks to qualify in Physics?

No, you cannot get qualify AHSEC Phyics examination by scoring 18 marks. You need to scor eminimum 30% marks out of total marks in theory part and 40% marks in Practical part to qualify the examination.

The AHSEC Physics examination paper is conducted for total 70 marks, to qualify the examination you must have to score 21 marks. If you score 18 marks, you are not considered as qualified candidate.
22nd May 2016, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get 2 or 3 additional marks in Physics Higher Secondary examination of ASHEC this year or in any year. The evaluation will be done strictly and you will be awarded marks according to your performance in the examination. The minimum qualifying marks in theory part of Physics AHSEC Higher Secondary examinations is 21 marks out of total 70 marks. You also need to get 12 marks out of total 40 marks for practical part of the examination. So, you can clearly understand that there is no chance of qualifying by scoring 18 marks in Physics AHSEC Higher Secondary examinations.
23rd May 2016, 03:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no such concept of grace marks that if you are falling 2 or 3 marks short of passing marks then board will give you required marks in order to pass that exam. This is not possible.

Other options for you is to apply for Compartment examination of Physics if you want to clear this subject and get overall pass status in board exam otherwise again appear for board exams next year for all subjects in order to have good percentage of marks overall with better preparation.
2nd May 2019, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

My all subjects were nice I will get 80 to 90 in four subjects but I have attempt only 30 marks in physics theory as the question pattern was different so can I get just pass marks in physics
8th May 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have written 15 marks for physics will i be pass in physics by grace marks?
16th June 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

My brother has got 60% in PCB but he got 18marks in physics theory paper...can he qualify for NEET or BVSC exam?
7th May 2020, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

A student of AHSEC-this year my mathematics exam is worst but my other subjects were very good.
I may fail in maths if I get 27 marks thn can I get grace marks to get pass?
26th March 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

If i got 55 in physics and in others subjects got 70 will physics number counted in results ahsec?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?