1st September 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of reducing syllabus of 11th Science Tripura Board exam?

Hi Sir, I am a student of Tripura Board. I have taken Science and studying in 11th standard. I am facing problem because of lockdown. I am unable to get proper guidance and I am uncomfortable with the online coaching classes. If I appear in 11th exam then will the Board get relief in syllabus or cut the syllabus? Is there any chance?

3rd September 2020, 01:51 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any chance of reducing syllabus of 11th Science Tripura Board exam?

It is not possible for board to reduce syllabus.

You can short it by learning limited syllabus which are important for examination.

You can check previous year question paper to get important topics.
3rd September 2020, 08:39 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Is there any chance of reducing syllabus of 11th Science Tripura Board exam?

Tripura to reduce TBSE syllabus by 30 per cent to help students cope with COVID-19 situation

While CBSE has reduced the syllabus by deleting certain units from selected chapters, TBSE is likely to delete entire chapters altogether, depending on whether they are preliminary or complex.
4th September 2020, 07:03 PM
My true support

Default Re: Is there any chance of reducing syllabus of 11th Science Tripura Board exam?

No, you cannot reduce syllabus of 11th Science Board exam as Government of india has reduced 35% of syllabus of recognised board.

Note: you can get relief in syllabus by shortening your chapter according to last 10 years of Question paper.

For more information and updates about reduced syllabus go through the official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?