1st September 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get free BPharm seat being a 12th Tamil Nadu State Board student?

Hello Sir, I am studying my 12th from Tamil Nadu Board. I want to study BPharm course for free. As I am a State Board student, what I have to do for getting free seat for this course?

3rd September 2020, 05:05 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get free BPharm seat being a 12th Tamil Nadu State Board student?

If your family annual income is less than 2.5 lakh than only you are eligible to get TFW seats.
This is the scheme under which 5% of total seats is available for TFW candidate.
For this seat you have to pay only other fee not tuition fee.
You can secure this seat by state level entrance exam for BPharm admission.
You have to go through proper counselling procedure.
During registration for examination you have to mention in registration form than your family income is less than 2.5 lakh or you belongs to EWS section.
4th September 2020, 07:19 PM
My true support

Default Re: How can I get free BPharm seat being a 12th Tamil Nadu State Board student?

No, you cannot get free B.pharm seat being a 12th Tamil Nadu State board student . As you can pay the minimum fee as per fee of institution/University.so, you cannot get free seat for studying b.pharm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?