27th March 2021, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to study BArch for a Telangana State Board student?

Sir, my friends are telling me that Telangana State Board is not valuable and I want to study BArch in near future. So, will I have any difficulty at the time of admission as I am a Telangana State Board student?

31st March 2021, 01:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study BArch for a Telangana State Board student?

Candidates passed 12th from any recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper are eligible for admission in B.Arch course.

As, Telangana board is a recognised board, you are eligible for admission in the course after completion of std 12th from the board.

You need to give more attention to your studies and preparation for the entrance examination to get admission in the course.
31st March 2021, 08:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study BArch for a Telangana State Board student?

Telangana state board is a recognised board and the academic certificates and degree offered are valid for higher studies.

So, you are eligible to get admission in B.Arch course after completing higher secondary with Telangana board.
2nd April 2021, 12:27 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

No, There is no difficulty to study BArch for a Telangana State Board student.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent from recognized university to get admission.

You can get admission through NATA examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?