27th April 2018, 09:46 AM
Aradhana Gogoi

Is there any difficulty to study further for 12th Jharkhand State Open School student?

My daughter is going to appear her 12th Board exam from Jharkhand State Open School. I just want to know that she will face any difficulty for further studies because of this? Kindly help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NATA if I complete my 12th from Jharkhand state open school?
  2. List of Open School Boards which are more valuable than Assam State Open School
  3. Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?
  4. Is Jharkhand state open school valid for admission in JNU BA hons?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing 12th from Assam State Open School?
  6. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  7. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  8. Can I get admission to study B.A. in Uttarakhand University after completing 12th from MP State Open School, Bhopal?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  10. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th admission?
  12. Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?
  13. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  14. Studying 12th from any Open School makes us eligible for Physiotherapy courses or not?
  15. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  16. How can I manage school studies with coaching class?
  17. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  18. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
15th May 2018, 02:57 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study further for 12th Jharkhand State Open School student?

There will be no any problem in pursuing 12th from Jharkhand State Open School.
After completing from Jharkhand State Open School your daughter is eligible to pursue from any other board also. There will be no any other difficulty while pursuing further education.
18th May 2018, 07:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study further for 12th Jharkhand State Open School student?

There are few difficulties but they are not big problems.

While going for further studies admission they will ask you about the reason for choosing the open. If you have valid reason behind studying in open school then they’ll give your admission in the university.

There are very few universities which don’t accept the candidates from the open school. There are many universities which allow the open school candidates.

While studying your higher education choose the good university and study in regular mode. This will improve your chances of getting good jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?