15th August 2020, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to study an MBBS program for Open Schooling students?

Sir, my friends are telling me that Open Schooling is not valuable and I want to study an MBBS in near future. So, will I have any difficulty at the time of admission as I am an Open Schooling student?

19th August 2020, 11:16 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study an MBBS program for Open Schooling students?

No there is no difficulty for Open School Students to study MBBS program.

NIOS board is recognized by Central government and Ministry of HRD for secondary and higher secondary board of education.
21st August 2020, 09:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study an MBBS program for Open Schooling students?

Candidates passed academic qualification from a recognised open school are eligible to appear for NTA NEET.

Candidates after qualifying in the NTA NEET eligible for MBBS course. The required eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination in PCB as main paper.

So, you need to focus on the preparation for examination to appear and qualify in the examination.
22nd August 2020, 03:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate in PCB group from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation upto 10% is allowed in case of candidates from reserved category.

Further, for pursuing MBBS degree from a medical college in India, you are required to qualify NEET or AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue MBBS degree course if you opt for open schooling for your higher secondary school degree course then I would like to let you know that you will be certainly eligible to pursue the same degree course if your board of education is recognised for open schooling education such as NIOS, etc..
22nd August 2020, 08:17 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Is there any difficulty to study an MBBS program for Open Schooling students?

MBBS is easy for an average student if he loves the field. MBBS is a challenging course, and demands a lot of hours studying and less time spent like a normal youth. Honestly, it's a lot of knowledge and less problem solving.Candidates who have not gone under classroom training are eligible for NEET (UG) as NIOS is a recognized qualification. Since the candidate can give the National Entrance cum Eligibility Test, they can pursue MBBS in India and abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?