7th March 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Medical seats reserved in Gujarat?

I am ICSE board student and I want to know if there are any seats reserved for MEDCIAL seats in Gujarat Regards Prem Patel

5th April 2014, 07:57 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any Medical seats reserved in Gujarat?

Hie Prem. Hope you are doing well. Here you have asked that whether some seat reservation is there in medical colleges of Gujarat. But you have not mentioned that you want to know seat reservation for whom?? like scheduled caste/ scheduled Tribe/ Physically challenged/ OBC/ Women/ Green Card holders/ Ex-Servicemen etc.

Because there are different category wise reservations generally given to various students of respective category. Besides the above mentioned category some of the colleges also keep some of the seats reserved for minorities community etc.So it is necessary to know which seat reservation you are asking for to answer your question properly.

Anyways, I am still trying to give you a general idea regarding reservation followed in gujarat medical colleges from that you can get your answer. Reservation in govt colleges of Medical education is followed as follows.For Scheduled caste 14% of total seats are reserved; for scheduled Tribe 7% of total seats are reserved; for Other Backward Classes 5% of total seats are reserved, for women candidates 33% of the total seats from different categories are reserved for women of respective categories. And some of the seats are also reserved for Green card holders, PH candidates etc.
15th March 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any Medical seats reserved in Gujarat?

How many seats are reserved for sebc cast in gujarat medical colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?