19th October 2011, 08:24 AM
DHARANI DHAR BEHERA

What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?

Sir
I am a defence personnel serving in Jamnagar (Gujarat). My daughter studying 10th from Kendiriya Vidyalaya Jamnagar. Now I want to get admit her for 11th and 12th in a Gujarat English Medium School.There is a provision 85% seats reserved for MBBS of Gujarat state for the students of Gujarat Board. so my question is I want to avail this oppurtinity of 85% seats, for that I should study her in Gujarat English medium School or to continue in Kendiriya Vidyalay for 11th and 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?
  2. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  6. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  7. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  8. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  9. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  10. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Are there finance colleges for MBBS in Gujarat?
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  12. CBSE student can get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? Process of admission? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible for admission in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 50%?
  14. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for admission in MBBS college Maharashtra, Gujarat?
  16. Percentage required for MBBS in CBSE quota in Gujarat?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 159 in Gujarat Board
  18. Will I be able to qualify for MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 69 in Physics, 61 in Chemistry, 72 in Biology?
12th May 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?

what is the rules of mbbs admission in gujarat for 2012 ????
15th May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?

i am sc category student,
i got 58.03 % meritmarks if i get admmission in MBBS in 2012 gov. madical collage.
15th May 2012, 11:10 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
The eligibility criteria for MBBS exam are as follows.......

After +2 in science stream you have to apply for Medical entrance exam .
according to your rank you will get admission in medical colleges .

Good luck........
4th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

whats the cutt off percent to get admission in govt. college for mbbs
20th May 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I got 52 percentile in gujcet . Am l eligible to get admision mbbs or bds
23rd May 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility to get admision mbbs or bds for differently abled student for sheduled caste?
28th May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i have got 77.67 sci percentile in GSEB board and got 41.25 out of 120 in gujcet and i belong to OBC can i get admission in MBBS.....?
16th August 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

My merit no.1718......i am a student of gujrat board&open catagory..can i get addmition in m.b.b.s. in gujrat in self-fininced college....
19th March 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I am mbbs studant in out state but I want
admission in mbbs in gujrat ? then am I aligebal for giving gujcet
15th May 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in government colleges of gujrat,if i will get 84 persentage....in open catagery?
17th October 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a defence personnel serving in (Gujarat). My daughter studying 10th from Kendiriya Vidyalaya Jamnagar. Now I want to get admit her for 11th and 12th in a Gujarat English Medium School. There is a provision 85% seats reserved for MBBS of Gujarat state for the students of Gujarat Board. so my question is I want to avail this opportunity of 85% seats, for that I should study her in Gujarat English medium School or to continue in Kendiriya Vidyalay and I'm basically belonging Rajasthan
H. L bairwa...commandant crpf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?