30th June 2011, 01:05 PM
MARIA DEPUTY

Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?

Hello! I am a student who has cleared 12th from Gujarat board with PCB and 78.4167 in merit. So can i get admission in general quota seats within Gujarat? Or in private medical colleges of Gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  2. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  3. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  4. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  5. List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure? -- [New]
  6. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  7. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  8. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?
  10. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  12. Cutoff marks to get admission in medical college in Gujarat
  13. Which are the top 10 Homeopathic Colleges for PG in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  16. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  17. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  18. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
21st May 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?

My child merit 76.46 Admition in gujrat open cetegari
11th May 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?

what is the criterea for addmission in medical collage in gujarat under general catogary
30th May 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

am a student who has passed 12th class with merit of 93% in boards of course CBSE and in GUJCET scored 53% so will i get addmission in mbbs in karamsad,gujarat?
1st June 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

wheather the merit list will be on percantile basis of 12th guj. board and gujcet percantile basis or not ?
15th March 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How much % is required to take admission in mp shah college m from Bihar cab I take admission there m from obc category plz tell me details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?