25th January 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for below 60% candidates in 12th Science?

I am now confused what to take in 11th, Commerce or Science? I have interest in Medical without Maths stream but I am scared that if I will not score well in 12th like less than 60% what will be other jobs can I expect if I scoring less than 60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any government college?

31st January 2019, 02:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for below 60% candidates in 12th Science?

If you are interested in medical course, you can appear for NEET and other examination to get admission in MBBS, BDS and other courses.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in PCB to appear for NEET.

Candidates after qualifying in the NEET will become eligible for admission in government colleges.
31st January 2019, 05:03 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

First do not take much tension for the future and do better preparation for board examination to score better.

Even if you will not score better in the board examination, you are eligible to get admission in the course after qualifying in entrance examination.

So, now you need to do focus on your studies instead of thinking about all other matter.
31st January 2019, 07:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since, you are interested in opting medical group i.e; PCB group for your Class 11th and Class 12th studies then you should stick with the same firm confidence without looking much beyond and having doubt in your ability as it would make your life psychologically tougher.

Once, you become confident and back your decision you will certainly secure top grades in your Class 12th and even if you fail to manage less than 60% marks in your Class 12th board examination then also you do not have to worry about the college options available for you as admission in most of the top universities is based on the admission test not on marks in Class 12th but you should always look for securing the best marks and qualying competitive examinations in your concerned field.
31st January 2019, 07:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates are eligible to get admission in government colleges on the basis of entrance examination not on the basis of aggregate in board examination.

So, you do not need to get excited about the board examination and just maintain a proper strategy to score better in the board as well as entrance examination conducted to get admission in colleges.
1st February 2019, 12:09 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you a very important thing that nowadays 12th percentage does not matter alot because you will have to appear in entrance tests in oder to persue any course as per your choice but most of the universities have set minimum 55% percentage criteria to apply for any course in their University.
So, I would like to suggest you to work hard because practice makes a man perfect hence you can score far more than your expectations if you get determined.
1st February 2019, 08:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely there are many Scopes for you. As you are interested in medical stream so, here I will give you list of some best courses:-

MBBS

Veterinary science

BAMS

BDS

Pharmacy

Pharm D

BSc
1st February 2019, 09:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Scope for below 60% candidates in 12th science:-

Yes you will definitely get a job after 12th below 60% marks.

You can go these companies like:-
Infosys
CTS
TCS etc.

But I would suggest you to write exams like AMCAT
RSAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?