15th October 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for IGCSE O Level exam for 9th student

Hi,
My daughter is in grade 9th and this is the first time in our family that a person is given this O Level exam. I have found myself completely helpless to give her any information about how to make the preparation for this IGCSE exam. And I'm so nervous, I don't know what to do if I ask anybody about this exam mostly they don't know or they said that it is very hard and just solve previous papers. Please give me a clear road map which helps me or my daughter to score good in the exam.
Thanks and regards-
Lubna Masood

Related Questions:
11th August 2016, 12:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for IGCSE O Level exam for 9th student

No such different type of preparation is required for it, whether a student is in 9th standard or higher than that. Your daughter just have to get well versed with the syllabus and keep on preparing for it as much as she can.

If your daughter feels that her preparation is not quite good enough, then she can move forward to get tuitions from coaching centres and can enhance her preparations.
25th February 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to prepare for IGCSE O Level exam for 9th student

Hi, How do I download past papers for Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics as from 2015 up to 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?