24th September 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any difficulty to get admission in college for 12th IGCSE Commerce student?

Sir,
Is there any problem to get admission for collages for IGCSE pattern student? I am studying in 12th Commerce from IGCSE Board and I want to know that I can face any difficulty for admission in college?

16th October 2015, 12:08 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Will there be any difficulty to get admission in college for 12th IGCSE Commerce student?

Actually it doesn't matters from which board you passed out 12th class the main thing that matters you passed 12th class from any recognized board or not. When we talk about colleges few colleges conduct their entrance test while few of them provides admission directly on the basis of 12th class marks. So first contact to the college and ask their admission procedure and then prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?