22nd January 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare and secure atleast 85% in 10th Telangana Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed all of my syllabus and I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard with Telangana Board. I want to score atleast 85% marks in my Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for further preparation?

22nd March 2023, 04:33 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Tips to prepare and secure atleast 85% in 10th Telangana Board exam?

Here are some tips that can help you prepare for and secure at least 85% in your 10th Telangana Board exam:

1. Revise regularly: Make sure you revise all the topics regularly. This will help you remember the concepts and retain them for a longer period of time.

2. Solve sample papers: Solve sample papers and previous year question papers to get an idea of the exam pattern and difficulty level. This will also help you identify your weak areas and work on them.

3. Practice time management: Practice solving questions within a given time frame. This will help you manage your time effectively during the exam.

4. Focus on important topics: Identify the important topics and focus on them. This will help you score more marks in the exam.

5. Take breaks: Take regular breaks in between your study sessions. This will help you stay fresh and focused.

6. Stay calm and confident: Stay calm and confident during the exam. Don't panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and try to solve it calmly.

7. Sleep well: Get enough sleep before the exam. This will help you stay alert and focused during the exam.

8. Follow the instructions: Read the instructions carefully before attempting the exam. Follow the instructions given by the invigilator.

9. Don't leave any questions unanswered: Try to attempt all the questions. Even if you don't know the answer, try to write something related to the question.

10. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Remember, hard work always pays off.
14th May 2023, 01:40 AM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: Tips to prepare and secure atleast 85% in 10th Telangana Board exam?

Hello Friend,

I am providing you best preparation tips for your 10th standard of Telangana Board.

Tips To Secure Good Percentage in Class 10th Standard-
  1. Familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus- It is essential that students know the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly.
  2. Make a study schedule- Without proper planning, it’s almost impossible to reach the target. To prepare for board exams effectively, students must make a proper study timetable and then follow the same.
  3. Solve previous year questions and sample papers-Students are suggested to practice previous years class 10th question papers to analyze their preparation level.
  4. Take breaks while studying- It makes learning difficult for the student if you sits in one place trying to remain focused. It is suggested to students to take short breaks while studying.
  5. Avoid using Roman Language - Using slang words or SMS language will be considered as a spelling mistake and one will be penalized for the same leading to loss of marks.
  6. Write appropriate answers- After all the preparation for the exam, students must follow the proper technique and strategy to write the answers in the best way and complete the exam well on time. Make the best use of the 15 minutes reading time allotted before starting writing the exam.

I hope this will help you out in your examination. Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?