26th January 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 80 marks in Hindi of 10th Assam Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Assam Board. I am strong in Hindi and I want to secure above 80 marks in Hindi subject exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 80 marks in Hindi subject?

1st February 2019, 03:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in Hindi of 10th Assam Board exam

Tips to score above 80 marks in Hindi of 10000 board exams:-

Analyse the pattern and syllabus of the subject.

Work on writing skills for essays,letters and notice.
> For essay- students need to begin with an effective introduction. Then body content should be to the point. Highlight the main keywords.

> For letter- students should know the correct format.

Cover all chapters from syllabus.

Improve your reading skills and speed. It helps you in solving reading comprehension questions in an exam.

1st February 2019, 09:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score above 80 marks in Hindi subject:

Most of the students have this misconception that Hindi is an easy subject and they can pass in this subject without putting much efforts. Hindi also needs regular and effective preparation.

Know the syllabus of your exam paper and prepare accordingly.

The reading section of Hindi paper includes unseen passages for which students have to read the complete passage and attempt the questions. This task also needs practice.

You should also keep in mind the format of letter, report, essay, notice, advertisement to be asked in the paper.

Generally, students get optional questions for this section, therefore students should prepare all topics from the syllabus and in the exam attempt the topics for which you know the answer accurately.

2nd February 2019, 10:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

In order to score above 80 marks in your 10th board examination, you will have to follow the below mentioned steps:

> Complete your syllabus about 2 months before the examination so that you get ample of time to revise your subjects over and over again.

> Make a regular habit f revising things that you study at the start of the day so that it stays in your mind till long.

> Make notes of the important points that you feel or which is said you by your teachers.

> Clear your doubts at the earliest so that your doubts do not pile up in future.

> Eat Healthy

> Take time out to play as well as work

> Take proper rest as a healthy body carries a healthy.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?