1st August 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of 10th Uttarakhand Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a Uttarakhand Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score above 90 marks in the Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for scoring above 90 marks in Maths.

5th August 2018, 07:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of 10th Uttarakhand Board exam?

Tips to score good marks in Mathematics In Board Exams:

First of all complete your NCERT or any other textbook with all the questions and answers given in it.

After that you can practice weekly mock tests that are available online.

Or you can also refer any other reference for practicing questions.

The most important part is that you have to practice previous year question papers so as to hold a grip in every concept.
5th August 2018, 08:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of 10th Uttarakhand Board exam?

Tips to score good marks in Maths exam:

When it comes to maths, the more you practice the better you get at it. Try to Grab as Mini practice books as possible and try to solve them all. In this process, you will come across doubts and difficulties, which you can solve by taking help of teachers.

Maths is a subject where you need understanding not, mugging up.

In maths, while facing the question, it is formula that comes to your rescue. While solving a problem, if you can find you right formula that has to be applied, half of the problem is solved. Mastery over formulas comes only when your basics and fundamentals are clear.

Solved previous years' question papers.

In maths exam, 14 chapters carry more weight in terms of marks and so naturally more time and effort has to be allotted to word the preparation and revision of those sections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?