5th June 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 80 marks in English of 10th Jharkhand Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Jharkhand Board. I am strong in English and I want to secure above 90 marks in English subject exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 80 marks in English subject?

12th June 2019, 04:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in English of 10th Jharkhand Board exam

Tips to to secure good marks in English subject-

Most of the students have this habit of cramming the answers and try to write exactly stain in their answer sheet with you the most common blunder. Just try to make your own sentences in your own wording so that examiner can get the point that you wrote the answers on your own.

It is very important that your sentence should be grammatically correct. But you just need to have the knowledge of functional grammar in order to express your thoughts precisely.

Read the chapter once or twice as per your understanding and then write a summary in your own wording that will help you out to improve your writing skills.

Practicing of comprehension is very important and for that you can practice one comprehension daily.

Practice previous year question paper as much as possible once you are done with the syllabus just to get idea of questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?