11th August 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Bihar Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a Bihar Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score full marks in the Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

31st August 2018, 05:33 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Bihar Board exam

The key to score top marks in Mathematics paper in any board examination is practice and that too according to the syllabus and pattern of board examinations.

The very first thing I would advice you to solve your Mathematics textbook by NCERT before referring to anyother books and try to derive concepts from different types of questions you encounter.

After referring to NCERT books, you can go for the books by R S Aggarwal or Dr. R D Sharma for more practice and to know various other types of questions which can be asked. Also, avoid to solve difficult questions which are not relevant to the board examination syllabus and difficulty level.

Manage your time very nicely so that you can get enough time for revision and during revision you should solve previous year question papers or sample papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?