24th April 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 10th WBBSE Board exam externally if discontinued 5 years ago?

Sir, I haven't complete my 10th which I was doing from WBBSE Board. Now, I want to complete my 10th. I have discontinued around 5 years ago. So, I can apply again externally for the Board exam? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether 10th WBBSE external exam is tough? What are the exceptions between external and internal exams?
  2. Possibility to reappear if failed 10th NIOS around 10 years ago? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study in 9th WBBSE for a 18 years old candidate who has completed 8th CBSE 2 years ago?
  4. Eligibility to appear in 10th Bangalore Board exam externally for 16 years old candidate?
  5. Possibility to appear in 10th WBBSE Board exam next year for 13 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?
  7. Geography question papers of previous 6 years for 10th WBBSE Board exam
  8. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  9. Last 5 years question papers of History for 10th WBBSE Board exam
  10. Eligibility to reappear in 10th Kerala Board exam for 28 years old candidate?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  12. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?
  13. Difficulties to get admission in 9th standard if discontinued after 12th around 3 years ago?
  14. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  15. Urdu question papers of previous 4 years for 10th WBBSE exam
  16. What is the procedure of review in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  17. Documents required to migrate from WBBSE to ISC?
  18. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
29th August 2018, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 10th WBBSE Board exam externally if discontinued 5 years ago?

You can opt for open schooling option, if you have left regular schooling long time back. You won't be able to get admission in a regular school, because there will be upper age limit at most schools.

NIOS is the best option available for those, who have discontinued their studies long time back due to some reasons.
31st August 2018, 05:32 PM
TinyTim

Default Re: Can I reappear in 10th WBBSE Board exam externally if discontinued 5 years ago?

If you have attempted your secondary examination but could not pass then you are eligible to appear as an external candidate. You need to visit your school or WBSED office at Salt Lake to get yourself registered as an external candudate. However, if you have never appeared in your secondary school examination then it is not possible to take the exam. In that case, you would need to get yourself readmitted to a government school and take a regular course of study. Be advised that adult or aged candidates are prejudiced as a child safety hazard and you might find the overall school atmosphere embarrassing as a result. My personal advice would be taking an open school course at NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?