8th September 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Nagaland Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a Nagaland Board student. I am good in Mathematics subject so I can score full marks in the Nagaland Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

10th September 2019, 06:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Nagaland Board exam

Mathematics is a subject of practice and with practise a candidate can even score full marks and here I am sharing some tips to score full marks-

First of all make a timetable and devote at least two hours daily for mathematics. Mathematics need practice hence it is essential to devote at least two hours daily.

Write all the formulas on a chart and paste it on the wall of your room.

Learn all the formulas daily so that they can be there on your finger tips.

Now practice all the questions and examples given in your textbook of each chapter. Try to solve them on your own.

If you are done with your textbook then download some previous year question papers and start practicing them. This will help you to analyse your weaknesses and strengths and also the exam pattern.
11th September 2019, 12:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Nagaland Board exam

Tips to score full marks in Maths of 10th Nagaland Board Exam-

-First you need to analyse that how many hours a day you can devote to mathematics because it needs a lot of practice and only with practice you can score full marks.

-Second thing you need to analyse the books which you have to study. Don't rely on too many books just focus on your textbook and once you are done with your textbook move onto good guide book such as Arihant or JK Kataria mathematics.

-It is always necessary to practice all the examples and questions of your textbook.

-It is also important to practice previous year question papers because by practicing those question papers you will able to speed up your question solving efficiency.

-You can also join test series once you are done with everything that I have told you above.

-Don't cram up.

-Always remember that keep faith in yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?