12th December 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I am an Andhra Pradesh Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score full marks in the Andhra Pradesh Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

17th December 2018, 07:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam

Tips to score well in 12th Board exams for Mathematics:

First of all you should be thorough with the syllabus mathematics subject and list out all the concepts and topics for every single chapter.

As you study or chapter, list out the various formulas on a chart and paste that chart on the wall of your room so that whenever you get up and go to the bed you always have a look on these formulas.

Understand and practice the derivation of the formulas and remember the formulas by heart.

If the formula is not getting in your head, start practicing the problem based on that type of formula.

After learning every concept first you should try to solve the problem from the problem set and even after trying if you are not getting how to solve the problem then only go to the examples because you will able to identify the steps which have been used in the examples and these will help you to solve the problems on your own.

It is not necessary that you follow the same step, just look for the concept they have used and if you have a better method for solving go for it.

Remember that mathematics is all about practice and the more you practice, the better you understand the related concepts in the application of formulas and better you will get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?