16th December 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?

Hello
I have applied for sainik school entrance for class 9
If in interview the officers asked me a
question that how could you say
that you are able for study in sainik school
so what I have to say?

21st December 2014, 01:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?

First of all the entrance exam that you will have to clear for admission in Sainik school will play a vital role in clearing your interview.

Even your academic results till now will be put into consideration.

If your academic and co-curricular activities are well enough it will provide you a good base to crack the interview and get admission.

Now, as you're question is that what if the interviewer asks you the reason for joining Sainik school?

Always keep one thing in mind that "excess of anything is not good for health".

Therefore you should just answer to what is asked to you.

Try to answer these types of question in a convincing manner. You will have to use your intelligence.

However, you can use some of these phrases in your sentences:

"I have heard a lot about Sainik Schools"

"The education pattern here is quite good"

"The environment of education in Sainik Schools provides a student to enhance one's capability to a greater extent"

"Grooming of Individuals is done in a quite effective manner" etc.

*Try not to indulge in unnecessary conversations and I am sure you will clear the entrance along with the interview.

Note: Never ever talk ill about your previous school/schools as it creates a negative impact on the interviewer
24th December 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?

i m seeking for an admission for my daughter in 9th class in seth vidhya mandir school of vasai (e). how should i prepare her for an interview ? what type of questions will be asked in an interview ? pls suggest and help me.
20th April 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in edify school Nagpur i will have an interview so what type of question s they can ask to me.
11th February 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I got 70% marks in the written exam of Sainik school and I qualified. Can I get admission if my interview goes okay????
4th June 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in st Aloysius convent school bhusawal Maharashtra in 9th class they will take my interview what type of question they will ask
17th December 2018, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in S.D Jain hr sec school
in class 9th they will take my interview what type of question they will asked
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?