26th March 2016, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of 11th Science in St. Xavier's School, Ranchi?

Sir,
I want to know about the admission, monthly and hostel fees of St. Xavier's School, Ranchi for 11th Science? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  2. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
  3. Total fee expenses of 9th standard in SAI International School, Bhubaneswar?
  4. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  5. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  6. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  7. Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?
  8. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  9. Total fee expenses of 11th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya Devlali, Nasik?
  10. What is the fee structure of St xaviers college Ranchi
  11. What is the cutoff marks for class XI for science stream in St Xaviers, Ranchi
  12. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  13. Detailed list of schools with no school fee or other expenses like Amravati school in Ahmadabad?
  14. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  15. How to get admission in 11th science in St Xavier Ranchi? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  17. How can I get transfer to study in Ranchi if pursuing 11th CBSE in Jamshedpur?
  18. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
29th March 2016, 08:18 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Total fee expenses of 11th Science in St. Xavier's School, Ranchi?

You can check out it on their official website. Here am providing you a direct link of the fee page. Just Click Here .
30th March 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee expenses of 11th Science in St. Xavier's School, Ranchi?

Last date of entrance exam to get admission in 11th in Xavier's ranchi
5th October 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Is hostel facilities for girls are available? What is the total amount of fees for class 11 full year as well as class 12??
16th May 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses for the intermediate in a year and also I wanted to know the admission fees in intermediate
19th May 2018, 10:56 PM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Total fee expenses of 11th Science in St. Xavier's School, Ranchi?

Fee details : 1) admission fee - 15000 rs. , 2) monthly fee - 5000 rs. 3) hostel fee- 10000 rs per month , 4) for more details visit official website ,5) one of the best schools in india .
26th October 2019, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission in 11th class . What is eligibility for admission in sxc ? And give about fee structure for 1 month not a hostel.
23rd December 2019, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

If I want to take admission for class 11,12 what I have to do and how.many percentage I need in 10the to take admission
24th January 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of 11th Science in St. Xavier's School, Ranchi?

I want to admission in 11th class . What is eligibility for admission in sxc ? And give about fee structure for 1 month not a hostel.

Last date of entrance exam to get admission in 11th in Xavier's ranchi
12th March 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me about admission fees and hostel fees for 11th science in st.xavier.
12th March 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me about admission fees and hostel fees for 11th science in st.xavier.
28th July 2020, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me about criteria for 11 admission and also i want to know eligiblity of students to get admission in institute.
19th June 2021, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the exact fee for science students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?