10th February 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?

Hi,
My name is Michael and I am from Nigeria. My question is, how much fee expenses can it take me to enter the school for studying?

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  4. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  5. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Total fee expenses of 9th standard in SAI International School, Bhubaneswar?
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  8. Is there any NDA college available in Telangana? Total fee expenses to study?
  9. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  10. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  11. Qualification required and total expenses to study LLM for SC candidate?
  12. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  14. Total expenses to study Higher Secondary in Bangalore Boarding school?
  15. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  16. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study Animation in South Africa and USA being a Nigerian?
  18. Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
11th February 2016, 09:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?

There is no fixed fee structure mentioned or neither is there any fee slab provided by the constitution to the schools, therefore nothing can be said in particular. Fee structure varies from school to school, so you better visit the official website of the schools online or you can directly contact the school physically and get the required details.
11th February 2016, 09:44 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?

Look dear, as you have not mentioned the name of any school particularly, therefore it is not possible to provide you with the required details of fee structure as different schools have different fee structure. You can however get the details of thee fee structure by collecting the brochure of particular schools distributed during admission, or you can directly contact the school to avail the information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?