30th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Upper age limit for admission in National Institute Of Open Schooling? What are the requirements for a student who has gap in his certificate?

Hello
What is the upper age limit to get
admission in national institute of open schooling ?
Is there any requirement of gap certificate??????
Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling?
  2. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. How should I proceed to pursue 12th standard after passing 10th boards?
  4. Can NOS passed students get government jobs?
  5. Is NIOS board a recognized board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is 10 2 from National Institute of Open Schooling accepted in IIHM admission?
  7. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  8. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What is the upper age limit for Homeopathic Post graduate Entrance Examination in National Insstitute of Homeopathy in Calcutta
  10. Am I eligible for IPS exam after completing my graduation in BCA? I am a student of National Institute of Open Schooling
  11. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Hindi (201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Two years old 10th NIOS certificate is valid for admission in Polytechnic course?
  13. How to do BBA after passing 12th from National Institute of open Schooling?
  14. Am I eligible for NDA after studying higher secondary in national institute of open schooling?
  15. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I be eligible for Aligarh Muslim University entrance after passing senior secondary from National Institute of Open Schooling Noida?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in D.Pharm after passing 12th science National Open Schooling in Maharashtra?
  18. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Geography (316) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
25th April 2015, 11:47 AM
aide006

Arrow Re: Upper age limit for admission in National Institute Of Open Schooling? What are the requirements for a student who has gap in his certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What is the upper age limit to get
admission in national institute of open schooling ?
Is there any requirement of gap certificate??????
Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you and regards
NIOS - National Institute of Open Schooling

Age Limit: No need to worry there is no upper age limit for enrolling into any of the courses offered by NIOS. But the minimum age limit is 14 years for secondary course and 15 years of Sr. Secondary Course.

Regarding Gap Certificate: There is no necessary to provide gap certificate for admission into any course offered by NIOS.

You can download the prospectus document of 2015-16 admissions by clicking here along with this answer for your ready reference. Please kindly check the same below.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?