16th February 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Two years old 10th NIOS certificate is valid for admission in Polytechnic course?

hai sir
i have completed my secondary school(10th) in national institute of open schooling in the year 2012.now i want to know is this certificate is valid for joining polytechnic courses in tamil nadu.pls answer......

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to study MBBS in Chine? Is NIOS certificate valid in other countries?
  3. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  5. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  6. Is the 10th certificate valid for government jobs?
  7. Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?
  8. Is NIOS valid in America?
  9. Can I do D.Pharma in AP after doing 12th from NIOS?
  10. Is NIOS SSC certificate genuine? Can I get admission at Santa Clara USA?
  11. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  12. Will NIOS marksheet certificate be acceptable in colleges of India?
  13. NIOS certificate is authorized for Railway exam or Primary School Teacher?
  14. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  15. Admission in class 11 in ICSE or CBSE is possible after 10th from NIOS?
  16. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th?
  17. Can I take admission in Polytechnic? I have passed 10th class
  18. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic for diploma after finishing 10th
2nd November 2014, 11:59 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Two years old 10th NIOS certificate is valid for admission in Polytechnic course?

Yes, it is valid. You can use that certificate, for all educational and job purposes, there is no validity date for that certificate. And this certificate is not enough for joining in polytechnic courses, moreover you have to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam which will be conducted by your state board. After the completion of this exam, there will be a admission process, you have to produce those certificates at the time of admission to the authorities of admissions.
8th June 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Two years old 10th NIOS certificate is valid for admission in Polytechnic course?

Sir my Seat Number(roll number) is not valid in registration of diploma why?????
16th June 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

National institute of open schooling (NIOS) is valid for eligibilty to appear in Polytechnic Entrance Exam??
15th March 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in sslc exam of tamil Nadu in math. In October passed in math and completed, but I can't join collage. It is 11yrs course in 1960i want to conti ue my education Pl guidde
28th September 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

10th std pass in NIOS. IS IT EQUIVALENT TO 10TH STD PASS IN TAMILNADU AND ELIGIBLE TO JOIN IN POLYTECHNIC COURSES
7th April 2023, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

I need 12 certified open school class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?