26th September 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Uttarakhand Board or CBSE, which is better to study HS Science course?

Hi, my daughter is studying in 10th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I want to make her an MBBS Doctor. So, I don’t want to continue her HS course with the Uttarakhand Board. I want to migrate her in a CBSE school. I would like to know which Board is better for HS Commerce course among these two Boards?

30th September 2019, 05:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Uttarakhand Board or CBSE, which is better to study HS Science course?

I would like to suggest you that should make her opt for CBSE Board in 11th and 12th standard because this board is more comprehensive and student friendly.

Medical exams are mainly based on CBSE syllabus hence, it will be easier for her to crack the exam.
30th September 2019, 07:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Uttarakhand Board or CBSE, which is better to study HS Science course?

Obviously CBSE board will be best in 11th and 12th standard if your daughter is going to prepare for MBBS examination because NEET examination is based on CBSE syllabus.
CBSE board is more comprehensive and detailed and moreover student friendly. The candidate gets exposure to go in deep of the concept.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?