10th May 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What can be done to apply for Science Olympiad if the date is over?

Sir/Mam,

My son N.R. Harishkumar studyuing class VIII th std in RMK CBSE School chennai -77. could not include his name in science olympiad test . He could not get the application from the school and fill due to high fever and could not attend his regular classes . Now he wants to compete in science olympiad exam which is to be conducted in sept .

We have also approached to the school for the same but we were told it is late . In this regard I kindly request you sir to guide me.

Thanking you
Yours truely.
Raghukumar .N

11th May 2015, 03:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can be done to apply for Science Olympiad if the date is over?

I am sorry to say that if the date is over now, than you cannot do anything as once the application date is over, you cannot get enrolled in it at any cost for whatever the reason might be.

However, you should not feel low and try to prepare well and get enrolled in Olympiad on the next coming year and I am sure you will definitely do well.
11th May 2015, 01:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Any student can apply for Olympiad exam only through his/her school, because Olympiad foundations send Olympiad exam application forms directly to schools, which are registered at them and those applications are not available outside of schools. So, your child can apply for Olympiad exam only through his school. But, you are saying that the school administration has said that, the last date is already over. So, now your child cannot appear for such Olympiad exam and he should wait for the next upcoming Olympiad exams.
18th May 2015, 01:02 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Basically student list would be send to the SOU. The student details would be send by the school and applicatiin form along with charge fee of Rs 200/- head.
If you had missed to apply,you can not do anything. You can only wait for the next science olympiad test.
Till then make you child to engulf in other compitive exam and him practice,prepare him for the next olympiad test.
7th July 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Is Kendriya vidyalaya raichur registered in sof. When dates of registration will come. Please guide me
7th July 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for olympiad from one school and appear exam from another school? My child required to change from one branch to another branch of same school in the mid session?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?