9th June 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Maths & Science Olympiad for 3rd standard? From where I can get the application form?

hello
my son is in class 3, how should we apply
directly for maths and science olympiad?
where can we get applications forms?
thank you

14th March 2015, 05:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Maths & Science Olympiad for 3rd standard? From where I can get the application form?

To appear for Olympiads you need to get the application forms for it via your school and by no other means.

For enrolment in Olympiads, you need to contact your school officials as it is the school's responsibility to distribute the forms for Olympiads among the best students or the one's willing to appear for it.

Therefore, if you want your son to sit for Olympiad, then you will have contact your child's school officials soon and ask them for registration form.

However, if your school does not provide you the application form for Olympiads then most probably it is not yet registered with SOF(the main body responsible for Olympiad examinations).

In that case you can request your school to get themselves registered with SOF and henceforth provide you the application form to get yourself enrolled in it.
16th April 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Maths & Science Olympiad for 3rd standard? From where I can get the application form?

Hello my daughter is in class 4th. How to apply for maths science snd english olympaid . From where I get the forms .Please give me all the details and address
27th February 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Hai, if school shows no interest for applying Olympiad exam how can we register? Should we get any information about the exam dates earlier?
5th August 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir how to apply for Olympiad exam of maths and science can you please revert me kindly on [email protected]
3rd February 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

My school is not registered for Olympiads but I want to enroll I read your article but could not find the link please provide ether link for online registration
3rd September 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Without school registered for Olympiad how can my child enter the entranc exam of Olympiad of any subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?