25th July 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What can I do since I have failed in 12th grade ISC twice?

Hi. I'm from Bangalore.
I failed 12th isc last year and re wrote it this year in March and even after preparing well, I failed in chemistry and math. I can't give isc again because that is the rule of the board. Can I join puc? How many years would I lose? Please help! Or if someone could give me some other alternatives I would be very grateful

14th March 2015, 04:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do since I have failed in 12th grade ISC twice?

Surely you can join PUC, but for that you will have to loose 2 more years of your career and will have to study 11th and 12th standard again in PUC.

Try to find out the deficiency in you as to what is lacking behind and as soon as you get the answer to it, you will be able to overcome it and score well in boards this time.

If you feel that science is not your cup of tea, then you can surely opt for other streams.

You can also join a coaching course and there you will get more guidance and it will help you in the long run in clearing your 12th Board Examination.
7th May 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in isc exam this year.Please suggest what should be the ideal step to be taken now? I want to pursue hotel management after that..
1st August 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

do arts have carrier in industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?