11th August 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science Bihar Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from Bihar Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Commerce. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

14th August 2018, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science Bihar Board student?

You can contact you school authority for any such changes. There are limited number of seats available in a class and if there are seats available, then surely you can change your stream.

Just make sure you contact them as soon as possible. Change of stream is only possible in the beginning of the class 11th.
14th August 2018, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science Bihar Board student?

One can change the stream in 11th standard within a specific time that is given to the candidates within two or three months of admission in 11th standard. As you have opted for science stream and now you want to change it to commerce stream so you have to write an application to the principle and in it you have to mention the cause behind changing your stream.
8th August 2020, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir hum 11th me admission ke liye apply kiye the or humko aisa collage mila jo humko pasand nahi hai.hum apna collage or strim dono change krna chah te hai. Kya strim change hota h.
11th August 2020, 08:34 PM
Mayuri haria

You can change your stream in a specific time .
Mostly you can change in between two to three months
As for your case you should contact your principal as soon as possible .As there are limited seats.
You will also have to give a reasonable reason of you to change the stream.
1st August 2022, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

want to change stream science to arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?