5th November 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the Computer Science courses available to study for 12th NIOS candidate with mentioned subjects?

Dear Sir, I have passed my 12th from NIOS Board and scored 75% marks. I had Data Entry, Mass Communication, English, Business Studies and Accountancy subjects. I am interested in Computer Science and I want to study this subject related course. I am not good in Mathematics so I haven't studied in 12th standard. Please let me know what are the courses available for me?

6th November 2019, 09:43 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: What are the Computer Science courses available to study for 12th NIOS candidate with mentioned subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have passed my 12th from NIOS Board and scored 75% marks. I had Data Entry, Mass Communication, English, Business Studies and Accountancy subjects. I am interested in Computer Science and I want to study this subject related course. I am not good in Mathematics so I haven't studied in 12th standard. Please let me know what are the courses available for me?
As you have completed your Intermediate Class with a 75% score and now you are interested in Computer Science courses. So you can opt for any of these courses:

->Data Entry Operator Course

->MS Office Certification Program

->Animation & VFX

->Digital Marketing

->Web Designing & Development

->CADD (Computer-Aided Design & Drafting)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?