19th February 2018, 10:33 AM
Kushal Kumar Das

Is there any Doctoral courses of Environment related matters in IGNOU?

I have completed Master of Environmental Engineering. Now I want to know, is there any scope of Doctoral courses in Environment/ Climatic Change/ Air Pollution/ Water Pollution/ Soil Pollution/ Biological processes in IGNOU?

23rd February 2018, 05:58 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any Doctoral courses of Environment related matters in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushal Kumar Das View Post
I have completed Master of Environmental Engineering. Now I want to know, is there any scope of Doctoral courses in Environment/ Climatic Change/ Air Pollution/ Water Pollution/ Soil Pollution/ Biological processes in IGNOU?
There is no such Doctoral course available in Environmental related field till now. But there are other course that you may do :

- Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development - The duration of the course is for 1 year and course fee is Rs 5,500/-. The eligibility for joining this course is pass in graduation from recognized university.

- Appreciation course on Environment - The duration of the course is for 3 months and the course fee is Rs 1000/-. For taking admission candidate need to have a bachelor degree.

For more details log on to : www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?