16th April 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?

How can a student presently in class 7th apply for admission in sanik school and when will the forms distributed? Can you please also tell me the criteria which is required to join? I just want to know the details to ensure that I can change school after my 7th completion. Thanks!

16th April 2015, 11:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?

Sorry, to say that Sainik School does not offer admissions to 8th standard. Admissions in Sainik school are offered only to 6th and 9th standard and admissions are confined to boys only. To get admission in 9th standard in Sainik School, you need to appear in All India Sainik School entrance examination which is conducted on first/second Sunday of January every year. Candidates who qualify in written test will be called for Interview and Medical test and those who have qualified in all the rounds will get admission in 9th standard in Sainik School.
8th February 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?

Respected sir, I need old question papers for my son to prepare for class 9th entrance exam. My email address is [email protected]. Is there any coaching centre in siliguri in west bengal to prepare my son for class 9th entrance test in sainik school. Thank you.
3rd January 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir , I have filled the sainik school entrance form for class 9 in your gorakhal branch in 2018 so sir can you please tell me the cut off marks
25th July 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 6th class I want to join him sainik school in 6th nxt year
7th November 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi my son is in 5th class..i want to join him for sanik school..plz tell me how he can take the admission in class 6th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?