4th September 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?

HAI my sister got 99 marks in intermediate second year 2014.what we can do?

What is the last date to apply for Sanskrit Scholarship for intermediate students

Related Questions:
28th October 2014, 03:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?

First of all, try to know whether you are eligible for Scholarship or not. Because, sometimes candidates from backward classes are only eligible for these scholarships. If you are eligible then have to approach the Principal of your intermediate College and you can obtain the application form and copy of the proceedings. If they are not available, you can download them from the official website of your intermediate board. After completing the application forms, you should forward them to the "secretary of state intermediate board" through the principal of your college.
1st May 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?

my sister has scored 99 in both junior and senior inter..what should i do to apply the scholarship..
12th June 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 99marks in 2ndyear.how to apply scholarship? Pls rply to my email [email protected]
16th June 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 99 marks in intermediate both years wil you give any scholarship please give date toapply scholarship
20th July 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

my sister got 99marks in sanskrit how to apply the scholarship please give date to apply for scholarship
3rd May 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I got 99 marks in sanskrit in inter 1st and 2nd year how to apply for scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?