25th July 2014, 06:22 PM
Posts: n/a

What can I do if my Central government scholarship is not renewed?

I got central government scholarship based on intermediate marks in my btech 1st year....i made renewal of that scholarship for 2nd year...but i did not receive yet...all my friends received for 2nd year also...what can i do now??please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do if I didn't received the Central Government Scholarship yet?
  2. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme?
  3. Alternatives to renew MHRD scholarship after missing the deadline?
  4. When will I get the Central Sector Scholarship if completing 1st year in June? How to know the transfer status of scholarship?
  5. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job? -- [New]
  6. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  7. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  8. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  9. How can I apply for central sector scholarship after passing 12th with 91% marks?
  10. When are the results of central sector scholarship(CBSE)?
  11. What should I do to get government scholarship?
  12. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  13. Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?
  14. Which is better between Job and Higher Studies after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What might be the reason for not getting scholarship?
  17. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?
  18. How many entrance exams are available for Central Government recruitment?
10th January 2015, 01:51 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 306
Default Re: What can I do if my Central government scholarship is not renewed?

You can contact with CBSE regarding your scholarship. I am giving you Email and phone numbers of CBSE call center so that you can contact them and resolve your query as soon as possible. May be you are not performing well in your graduation course as for Central scholarship you need to consistent with your marks. Anyhow you can contact them on following numbers.

CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)

Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745

Email ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What can I do if I didn't received the Central Government Scholarship yet? 4 7th May 2022 11:24 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: