28th January 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate

I am prashanth i got 467 marks in inter first year, if i will get 990 marks in intermediate, can i get any scholarship, i belong to OBC category.

16th September 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate

I have got 983 marks in board of intermediate exams, Telangana. Am I having a chance of getting merit scholarship. If there is a possibility can u send me a link for applying for merit scholarship.
19th September 2017, 03:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get merit scholarship after completing intermediate with 980 marks. The full details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream with minimum 80% from any recognised board.
- The income should be less than INR 6 Lakhs per annum.
- If you fulfil the criteria then you can apply for the scholarship.
- The merit scholarship is given for 5 years.

For more details about the notifications, application form and eligibility requirements then you can visit the official website: http://bie.telangana.gov.in/
5th July 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I have got 977 marks in inter MPC stream.I have also got 10 points in SSC with pratibha award. Am I eligible to any merit scholarships,if so please give me the information. I am a obc candidate. I belong to AP state.
9th August 2023, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

If we get 980 above in intermediate 2023 then do we get any scholarship from govt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?