25th November 2021, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I require school TC because of medical conditions but the school is harassing the girl child?

Sir, mam I am navya dogra studying in some cbse affiliated school dear sir, mam I need transfer certificate or lc but school is not allowing I am girl child my school is 35"km from my home its riskier for me Der is no school bus service from school I have to change three buses to reach home takes nearly two hours I am suffering from chronic sinus now school principal is asking me to give 8tc for getting 9tc I have been harassed by school I am girl I need support if school does not have my 8class tc den how they Persue me for 9std why they registered me in 9class why school never intimated me Giving notice for 8class tc only wen I asked for 9"tc all excuses are arising making things complicated even now even paying all dues they never gave receipts and kept our cheque to them even receiving cash payments all are after thoughts excuses wen I ask for 9"std tc plz help plz I am girl child

30th November 2021, 04:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if I require school TC because of medical conditions but the school is harassing the girl child?

I can understand your issue. You can put your grievance before the higher official authority such as DEO ( District Education Officer ) or District Magistrate.

I think they will help you in this and can take action against the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?