14th February 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if made a mistake in selecting the category during registration?

I am studying in class 12 and have made a mistake in choosing the category and completed registration. What will happen if I apply a second time?

15th February 2017, 02:29 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do, if made a mistake in selecting the category during registration?

You have not mentioned that in which competition you made this mistake. So, I am unable to help you for a specific exam.

Well, I would suggest you to read the notification very carefully. There are provisions for the problem you are facing.

You can rectify the problem by paying the required amount of fee in the given time frame.

If there is nothing like it, then you can always talk to the helpline, given in eery notification.
15th February 2017, 11:51 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do, if made a mistake in selecting the category during registration?

You have to contact your head person of the institution or you can directly go to the board office and submit a letter in which describing all your matter then they will give you a form to fill by paying the prescribed fees. Fill the form correctly and change the area where you want to change and submit the form to the member of the board and they will start their procedure after few days you correction will be done and you will be informed through mail or sms.
15th February 2017, 12:09 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Well now that you have made a mistake it will be a difficult process to rectify it. You can probably talk to your school authority regarding this issue and come to a solution to the problem because if that mistake is serious then it might throw you in major problem.

You may perhaps have to submit another registration as soon as possible along with a fine. You don't have much time to waste.
15th February 2017, 01:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You must consult about the issue with the School authorities where your are studying your class 12th. Contact to the Principal of the School and state about your mistake done during the time of registration. You will be guided further by the School authorities to rectify your mistake for the registration.
15th February 2017, 02:43 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in class 12 and have made a mistake in choosing the category and completed registration. What will happen if I apply a second time?
Yes. You will get provided another chance for correction (if you made any mistake) at the time of filling the examination form or you can directly change it to your respective board just by giving a prior written application form in the regard of correction in category.
Thanks.
15th February 2017, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Just contact the concerned authority for correction as soon as possible. There is no other way to get it corrected. If you don't get it corrected, then in future you will be treated as same category.

Just contact them and tell them about the mistake. They will give you a better solution to the given problem.
15th February 2017, 11:16 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- Applying a fresh application with correct category is not the solution to your current problem.

--- If you did the mistake while selection of category, then you have to request to the administration authorities for editing your application form.

--- If they permit you to do so, then you can easily edit your application with correct information, otherwise you have to bear your mistake.
8th July 2021, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I made a mistake while choosing the gender option of IISER registration.Is there anyway to change that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?