20th August 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?

My name is Narpat kumar and I am living in chennai . Now I am studying in Sri L g g school but I want to join your maharishi international residential school in 11th standard in phy /Che with mathematics in your school but I want to know your school fees and donation and How much percentage are allowed in your school after 10th and How can get a scholarship in your school and full address of your school in Chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  2. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  3. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  4. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  5. What is the fee structure of admission in 11th standard? -- [New]
  6. Which are the best Schools in Delhi for class 11th Commerce? How can I get admission in Schools?
  7. List of Science schools with fee structure which offer admission in 11th standard in Kota?
  8. How to apply for 11th entrance exam of BHU? Fee structure with hostel fee for 11th and 12th? When application form will be out?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh and Bhavan Vidyalaya, Panchkula? Fee structure of these schools?
  10. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of High Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kota? Details and fee structure?
  12. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee
  13. List of best schools to apply in Callicut for joining 11th standard?
  14. Should I repeat class 10th to get admission in MPC stream?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details?
  16. List of schools offering admission in 12th standard for 11th GSEB student in Surat?
  17. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  18. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore
24th August 2016, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Narpat kumar and I am living in chennai . Now I am studying in Sri L g g school but I want to join your maharishi international residential school in 11th standard in phy /Che with mathematics in your school but I want to know your school fees and donation and How much percentage are allowed in your school after 10th and How can get a scholarship in your school and full address of your school in Chennai.
The fee structure will vary from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 60,000 for 11th standard. The fees in the government schools will be much lesser than this also. The fee will vary from one school to another school. So the aspirant should contact the school for exact fee details.
25th August 2016, 02:13 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

The fees structure is different in every school.It is decided by the Board of that School like State Board or Central Board.
The fees may varies from 9000-18000 per year.Fess of government schools is lesser than the other Private Schools as State Board or Central Schools.
You should contact to the administration department of the School for this.For Scholarship and you have to visit the Board website of that school.
2nd June 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage to get admission in Mother's Public School? And what is the fee structure in a year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?