7th May 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in ABVM Agarwal Jatiya Kosh's Seth Juggilal Poddar Academy, Mumbai? Which subjects I choose in Commerce stream?

Hello sir, I want minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in ABVM Agarwal Jatiya Kosh's Seth Juggilal Poddar Academy, Mumbai? Which subjects I choose in Commerce stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  2. Which stream to choose after 10th so as to do Journalism? List of the colleges in Mumbai where I can take admission?
  3. Admission to CS course? Fees and subjects included? Duration of the course?
  4. Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths
  5. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  6. Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?
  7. Which stream should I choose to become a Game Developer being a 10th student?
  8. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the percentage required to get admission in 11th?
  10. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  11. Minimum percentage required to get admission in DPS Jaipur in commerce stream
  12. Which stream should I choose after 12th in order to become a Bank Manager?
  13. Which stream to choose after passing 10th with 70%? Is commerce better than Science stream?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get into Xavier's Junior College, Mumbai?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  16. Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?
  17. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  18. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
2nd June 2017, 06:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in ABVM Agarwal Jatiya Kosh's Seth Juggilal Poddar Academy, Mumbai? Which subjects I choose in Commerce stream?

There is a certain minimum percentage criteria required in order to get admission in Higher secondary School. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the minimum percentage required is 60% marks. Here are the contact of ABVM Agrawal Jatiya Kosh's Seth Juggilal Poddar Academy and I suggest you to contact upon the below given numbers for more details. And you may go with Commerce, Economics and English subjects at Higher Secondary Level. After completion of HSC, you may then go with Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course during Graduation.

Ph. No: 022 2877 4670-71/ 4047 6000

Address: Upper Govind Nagar Malad (East) Mumbai

PIN - 400097
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?