5th June 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Should I repeat 12th class after scoring 56 % marks or continue with college?

Sir i got 56 percent in 12th class shd i continue my colleges whould i repeat 12th or continue with any college or after be the 12th class percentage or not

5th June 2015, 11:04 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I repeat 12th class after scoring 56 % marks or continue with college?

You should continue with your college. Just concentrate on your studies and score good marks in college. Complete your graduation with good marks. No one will ask for your marks in 12th class after completing graduation.

After finishing your graduation just start preparing for government job exams or other private exams for your career.
5th June 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I repeat 12th class after scoring 56 % marks or continue with college?

Dear Sir When will HP PGT (CHEMISTRY ) recruitment be Held.
And what is syllabus for this.
5th June 2015, 11:29 AM
savneybillford

If you do get admission in your preferred college with only 56% then there is absolutely no need of repeating your 12th.

I say this cause the marks you obtain in 12th are just like gate pass to the university. Once you are inside, you dont need the marks for anything else.

From then on what matters is your marks that you will obtain from your graduation. If you get good marks in your graduation, then nobody will ask you the marks you obtained in your 12th. So make it a point to do well in your graduation.

Just in case you dont get into the desired college due to cut off marks required for being eligible to join graduation is above 56%, then of course do repeat your 12th. And be more determined to do so with better percentage. This will help you with choosing the right college.
5th June 2015, 04:44 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Should I repeat 12th class after scoring 56 % marks or continue with college?

12th class marks really matters in your higher studies , you will get admission in under graduation courses on the behalf of these marks as well as in post graduation but as you mention that you are confused in two options that did you continue your studies or repeat 12th class again in that case i suggests you go for improvement exam in that manner exams are held in next year and no need to regular in school and also you can also take admission in graduation in same time ,usually improvement forms are available in the month of august but be in touch with any school or book shop they will guide you better
5th June 2015, 05:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear you can continue with you career unless and until you have passed in all subjects in your 12th with 56% of marks. If you failed even in one subject then you don't have a chance to continue further studies.

More over you must understand one thing that any candidate who have passed 12th from the recognized University are eligible to apply for any course for higher studies. There is No problem on this.

Or if you failed in any of subject in 12th then definitely you will have to stop at 12th, and after completion of the remain subjects only you have a possibility to continue with college.

Here we are giving you the courses available after 12th. To know more details about the courses after 12th then you can have a look on the below information.

<> Engineering

<> MBBS

<> BDS

<> B.A

<> B.Sc

<> BCA

<> BBA

<> CA

<> LLB

<> B.Pharma

<> BHMS etc.,
5th June 2015, 08:08 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

See if you are not satify with the current marks then you can apply for improvement exam. Meanwhile can do a course to save a year .

Or
If you feel that the scored marks is less than expected marks then you can go with reevaluation .

Or

You can continue your graduation studies further with this percentage.

Don't waste your prestigious year,use it properly.
5th June 2015, 11:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i got 56 percent in 12th class shd i continue my colleges whould i repeat 12th or continue with any college or after be the 12th class percentage or not
Since, you have scored 56%, which is average marks and it's possible for you to get admission in Graduation courses. So, there is no need to repeat the 12th standard again. There are so many Graduation courses are available, you can select any Graduation course based on your 12th standard specialization,
  • B.A- Bachelor of Arts
  • B.B.M - Bachelor of Business and Mgmt
  • B.B.A - Bachelor of Business and Administration
  • L.L.B - Bachelor of Laws
  • B.H.M - Business and Hotel Management
  • B.Sc Nautical Science
  • B.Sc Bachelor in science (Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics)
  • BCA Bachelor of Computer Application
  • B.Sc IT- B.Sc in Information Technology
  • B Pharm- Bachelor in Pharmacy
  • B.Sc. Stats
  • B.Sc Computer Science
  • Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA)

- Students must have passed class 12th standard or intermediate or higher senior secondary with minimum of 50% from a recognized board.
- Students appearing to the above said qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply
2nd June 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

sir I got less than 60% marks in my class 12th which is better for me repeat class 12th r graduation in field of BTech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?