11th November 2016, 10:31 PM
Noorul Ameen MR

What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become an Aeronautical Engineer. I want to know what is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering and which entrance exam I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Admission Procedure to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 62% marks in 12th and 62 marks in JEE 2016
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. List of affordable colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering with 66 marks in MHT CET Exam
  5. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
  7. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?
  8. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Do I need to write an entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering even if I scored 65% marks in class 12th?
  10. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  11. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue a career in LAW field?
  15. How can I pursue B.Sc Zoology after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  16. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  18. What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same?
12th November 2016, 07:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?

To be eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. You have to appear in examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, etc., and you need to qualify and secure good rank in the entrance examination to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
12th November 2016, 09:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?

For Aeronautical Engineering course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as a subject from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for Aeronautical Engineering course is 60%.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

1. Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination

2. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE

* Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

* Park college of Engineering and Technology-Chennai

* Punjab Engineering College- Chandigarh

* Indian Institute of technology-Madras - chennai

** Indian Institute of technology-Kharagpur
12th November 2016, 10:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

You cannot become an aeronautical engineer just after completing your 12th standard, but yes, you can get admission in different colleges to pursue aeronautical engineering course. There are different types of entrance examinations available and to appear for that you have to complete your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics as your subjects and should score minimum 60% marks from a recognized board.

Here are some entrance examination which you can appear to pursue aeronautical engineering course:

> Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination.

> SET.

> JEE.

> The Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam.

> IISAT Admission Test.

> Hindustan University Entrance Test.

> SRM Engineering Entrance Examination Admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?