17th March 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in class 1st in Madhya Pradesh?

I live in Madhya Pradesh. My son is in class 1st and I want to admission in your prestigious school. So, what is the procedure for class 1st in again?

17th March 2017, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in class 1st in Madhya Pradesh?

To get admission in 1st standard in best school in Madhya Pradesh, you have to visit the school office and obtain the application form from the school and full it with your son's personal details and complete the admission process, so, that your son will get admission in 1st standard in best school in Madhya Pradesh.
17th March 2017, 10:59 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Well, you have not mentioned any name of school where you want your child to get admitted. But in general, there are many good schools in MP where you can take admission. It would have been easier to guide you if the name of your residing place was mentioned clearly.
listing few good schools of different cities:::
Prestige School, Indore
Gwalior Glory, Gwalior
Laurels School International, Indore
Gyan Ganga International School,Jabalpur
Indus World School, Indore
Vidyasagar School, Indore
Indus World school, Raipur
18th March 2017, 11:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Most of the Schools in Madhya Pradesh simply follows interview process for the admission of the ward in class 1 and they just want to see that the child is interacting with the surrounding such as the kids of their age and have some idea of the fundamental things.
So, train your ward accordingly, teach him some manners how to face teachers and some basic educational knowledge. Remember the format of the interview is both for the child and parents, so you should also be prepared accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?