31st May 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in Bhgawans school, Puttaparthi?

Sai ram i am sumati sakkari from bijapur my son premsai is studying ii std in bijapur shishuniketan school. I wants to take admission in iii std bhagawans school in puttaparthi. So kindly give me the information . When i applied in i std my son name was not selected.

6th June 2015, 08:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Bhgawans school, Puttaparthi?

Procedure is so simple they take entrance exam for giving admission to their student. Entrance exam is organized by school for students. You need to fill form for giving entrance exam. After that marks score in entrance exam by students will decide that either they will get admission or not.

Once result out they will place copy of result on school notice board. So you need to visit there for knowing result. Once you appear and you get a seat then getting admission will be easy. So prepare for examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?