17th February 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?

Tell me the process of admission in st. Xavier school? Is anyone studying in this school already? How much time would it take for getting the admission? What are the formalities which we need to follow for it?

Waiting for a reply soon. Thanks.

18th February 2015, 04:41 PM
anair

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?

Admission procedure to St. Xavier's school has started. Those seeking admission to junior classes are requested to hurry because it will close soon enough. You have to go to the school and request for the admission application form. No offline submission of applications is possible. Once you have submitted the application form your ward has been registered. They will give you a date for the written test and interview of your ward. If he is selected, admission to the school will be done on the very same day. Admission fee is Rs 20,000.
If you had mentioned which city you were planning admission I could have given you the contact address and number of the school. There are St. Xavier's schools in many cities in the country. Anyways the procedure is the same everywhere.
18th February 2015, 10:20 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Admission in St. Xavier's :

* The first part of admission process for the class one for academic session 2015-16 is over.

* Admission for the other classes will be considered if vacancies arises. check the website given below for vacancies in march 2015.
http://www.sxcs.edu.in/admission.html
18th February 2015, 10:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

A written test is kept for students for intake of admission to the school. Admission is done purely on merit.

* Admission forms are available in schools and it is done on the availability of seats in the school.

* A written selection test is kept for candidates for analyzing their capability and strength in the subjects.

* Admission for K.G class is only for catholic tribal students.

* Candidate must submit all the required and necessary documents along with the application form.
15th April 2015, 11:46 PM
SmilyRishu

For getting admission in the St. Xavier school you have to score good marks in the admission test conducted by the school. The school have limited schools and the top scorer are eligible to get admission in the school. Also you have to submit score card of the last class passed and a character certificate if you are from a different school. Your age for different classes is also specified by the school. So if you want to take the admission in the school then you also have to fulfill the age criteria.
14th August 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I am serving with the Armed forces of the country.expecting my transfer/posting anytime as its already due . My son is studying in VI std. Can I seek his admission in St.Xavier's, Jaipur in 6th std being a transfer case or Can my son can get admission in 7th std.in next academic session 2015-16..??
8th January 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir , what is procedure for admission in 2nd & 4th class and when I can recieve admission form in year 2017-18.?
3rd September 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to get admission in 11 class with fee structure
29th February 2020, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to get admissions in class 6th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?