31st December 2015, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to migrate from one college to other during B.Tech course?

I want to migrate/slide after 1st or 2nd semester of b.tech from a college under kurukshetra univrsity to college under mdu rohtak. So tell me what is the procedure for doing so?

31st December 2015, 03:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to migrate from one college to other during B.Tech course?

College transfer from one college to another under same university is allowed after completion of first year of engineering or technology course. But there is no provision or rule through which a candidate can get transferred to a college under different university.

Maharishi Daynand University is a different university from Kurukshetra University. So, this transfer is not possible. For college transfer also, you must meet certain eligibility criteria of that college in which you want to take admission like percentage criteria, seats vacant in same branch or not. You need to contact your registrar office for more details.
31st December 2015, 03:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to migrate from one college to other during B.Tech course?

No, you are not eligible to change your university after 1st or 2nd semester examination of B.tech course.

But, you are eligible to change your college within same university. So you are not eligible to get admission in MDU Rohtak now.

Of you want to take admission you have to start your course again from first semester.
31st December 2015, 05:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you can migrate from one college of Kurukshetra university to another college of MDU rohtak. For migration you would have to specify the perfect reason. For getting migration in MDU you have to submit a migration certificate in the MDU from your current college. Also you must have to score at least passing marks in your 1st and 2nd semester as defined by the MDU. For migrating you have to concern to your institute's administration. If they permit to you for migration then you can contact to the authorities of the college in which you want to get admission. For your kind information i want to tell you that migration is not your right, it totally depends on both authorities of your current college and the college in which you are going for admission.
31st December 2015, 09:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not migrate from one university to another in Bachelor of Technology course. MDU stands Maharishi Daynand University and Kurukshetra University, both are different university.

As per rules and regulations of All India Council for Technical Education, college transfer from one to another is allowed for first year candidates if both the colleges fall under same university.

Hence, if your both colleges are under same university, you can apply for college transfer to your admission office. You must also fulfill the minimum percentage of marks required for admission in that college in first year of engineering.
31st December 2015, 10:20 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes you are allowed to migrate form one college to another but the condition is that the college in which you want to migrate is also affiliated from same university.

For migration you need to write a application to your college principal that you want to migrate to another college. After application you need to fill a form for migration in another college. This form will place a application in university to change your college code and your admission in new college.

At last complete admission related formalities in college where you want to get admission.
31st December 2015, 10:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, candidates cannot change there university while pursuing there B.tech course after examination.

As candidates are only eligible to get change their colleges affiliated with same university. So you cannot changes your university.

To get anymore information visit to your administrative department of university.
3rd September 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to migrate from pharmacy depp. Of KUK to Pharmacy depp. Of MDU so sir please tell me what is the procedure? And what I can do for this
29th November 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to migrate from one college to other during B.Tech course?
16th January 2017, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

I want to know How can we migrate from one college of MDU to other college of MDU
31st July 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc Non medical from kurukshetra university. Can I get migration to Punjab university???
1st August 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any criteria of exams, that is it compulsory to pass 50% of exams to get migration from one MDU college to another MDU college???
18th November 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying m.com in Karnataka arts college dharawad 1 year. If I want is there any way to transfer to Karnataka university dharawad both are coming under same university
9th July 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take migration in second year of b.com from one college to another under mdu university?
26th August 2018, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I have reappear in a paper and m.sc duration complete and I wanted to do another course then my migration will issued by university or not
11th March 2019, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

Hlo sir I want to take migration from one college to another due to my marriage and I have passed my 3rd sem..Both colleges are under same University. So plz tell me what is the procedure to change one college to another college when boths under same University.
29th September 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How much marks required in 1st semester toh migrate in another college of kuk universty
6th June 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to migrate from one college to other in these conditions of virus as without giving exams and also promoted in next class??
18th August 2021, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How do I migrate after B Tech 60 percentage credit transfer from MDU university to Kurukshetra University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?