7th May 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?

Hello,

My self Sneha Saini from chandrapur Dist. working as a pre-primary teacher in a school.
I have done D.ed from Shri Datta Meghe D.ed college & 6 months training in St.xavier school .
I want to know the procedure to apply in Kendriya Vidyalaya .
When there will the vacany for it.?

7th May 2015, 03:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?

If you have done B.Ed than you can surely apply for job as a primary teacher in KV, as KV entertains B.Ed degree for recruitment of primary teachers.

However, you must have done B.Ed from a recognised University.

Age of the candidate should not exceed more than 30 years(relaxation is however provided in case of SC/ST/OBC/ex-service man).

For recruitment however, you will have to clear entrance examination(TGT and PGT) conducted by Central Government.

Recruitment is done in two stages:

> Written Examination

> Personal Interview

Regarding vacancies you can however, look for it in "Employment News" papers or you can even check it on the below mentioned link.

http://http://kvsangathan.nic.in/employementnotice.aspx
7th May 2015, 09:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?

Kendriya vidyalaya sivaganga is an autonomous body under MHRD. The recruitment for the posts of notification is published in the weekly employment news. Recently, Warangal Kendriya vidyalaya has announced notification for the recruitment for the posts of PGT(Mathematics, Chemistry), SGT(English, Mathematics, Hindi, Sanskrit), PTR, Nurses, Data entry operator etc..,. The selection will be made on the basis written examination and personal interview. The official website is http://kvsangathan.nic.in/EmployementNotice.aspx Below I have attached the detailed official notification and also the application form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification.pdf(256.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf Application-form.pdf(107.0 KB, 44 views)
9th May 2015, 12:05 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

My self Sneha Saini from chandrapur Dist. working as a pre-primary teacher in a school.
I have done D.ed from Shri Datta Meghe D.ed college & 6 months training in St.xavier school .
I want to know the procedure to apply in Kendriya Vidyalaya .
When there will the vacany for it.?

In the Schools like kendriya vidyalaya, the vacancies are very limited. And there is a very little chance that any of the teacher leave the School. Anyways, the procedure to apply in kendriya Vidyalaya is to present your all training Documents, Merit certificates and the Resume. If your resume get Shortlisted then you will be called for Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?